What is the Corporate value of Intellectual Property?
4pm Thursday 21st November 2019 in the CIPA Hall, 2nd Floor, Halton House, 20-23 Holborn, London EC1N 2JD
This IPAN network event will start at about 4pm after IPAN’s AGM at 3.30pm.
IP and related intangibles are now internationally recognised as the most valuable assets in global value chains (WIPO 2017 report).
- But is the value properly understood and secured by business particularly at board level?
- How is this value assessed financially in IP rich businesses and what are the requirements for an investor value proposition?
These are essential questions impacting investment, industry and commerce in the 21st century; the answers are important for individual businesses, the investor community and the UK economy and trade as a whole.
John Ogier, IPAN Chairman, will introduce our invited speakers who will look at corporate value in IP and related intangibles from a business, investor, legal and wider society perspective.
The speakers are:
- Janice Denoncourt, Senior Lecturer in Law – Nottingham Law School
- Negin Bemanzadeh, Principal – EEE Corp Group
- Nigel Worth, Director – Innovation Support Services
- Kelvin King, Director – Valuation Consulting
After a Q&A session chaired by John Ogier, the meeting will end around 5.15pm for informal discussion and networking over a drink and nibbles.
Although IPAN meetings are primarily for members, they are open to others, space permitting. If you would like to attend please contact email@example.com with your details.