IPAN Activities in 2020
Given the current severe travel and social distancing restrictions, the IPAN board has needed to curtail the planned programme for 2020, rescheduling most events into 2021.
Our 2020 activities include:
- Planning our main 2021 event: April/May 2021 – “Export opportunities for IP rich companies”
To be held in collaboration with the Institute of Directors, the IPO, industry and the IP Professions, as part of IPAN’s 2021 World IP Day celebrations.
- Contributing to the IP basics guides for SMEs produced by 4IP-Council, an associate IPAN member – see latest Guide on design rights
- Ruth Soetendorp representating IPAN and UK IP educational interests at the annual Center for IP Understanding (CIPU) seminar in the USA;
This occurred in March just before the travel shutdown; Ruth’s report is available here
- Planning a network event: Thurs 19th Nov 2020 – IP and 5G: keep the date -more details shortly
If movement and travel restrictions remain in place, we will hold this network event as a webinar.
- Planning the IPAN AGM: Thurs 19th Nov
This is a provisional date and arrangements are subject to the prevailing Government restrictions; details will be sent to members nearer the time.