IPAN Associate 4iP Council is hosting a free online event which will explore the role of patents in green tech.
What will 4iP Council’s online event cover?
This 4iP Council webinar will feature Dr. Tilman Breitenstein, Dr. Claudia Tapia and Sofia Pachera Gasparini, and will provide insight into:
- EU initiatives to achieve global climate neutrality by 2050
- The role of patents and standardisation to foster green tech and global collaboration.
- How chemistry can create a sustainable future
- Risks and opportunities of the current use of IP
- How standardisation can bring access on reasonable rates to green tech
Dr. Tilman Breitenstein is IP Lead Counsel for BASF’s Nutrition and Health Division and has practiced IP in 5 countries all across the chemical industry. He is university lecturer on IP in Germany and France.
Dr. Claudia Tapia is Director IPR Policy and Legal Academic Research at Ericsson. Claudia’s main responsibility is to lead the Research IP Policy’s team and its activities worldwide. She is a speaker, writer, lecturer and reviewer in IP and standardisation-related topics.
Sofia Pachera Gasparini works as Junior Legal Counsel in the General Legal Department at Red Bull’s headquarters, where she advises on a wide range of matters the in-house departments, with a focus on patents, IT, data protection and new technologies.
Further details and the registration link can be accessed here.