IP Federation, a long-standing member of IPAN, has published its annual newsletter, this year titled “IP Federation Review 2020”, which can be accessed via the publications section of the IP Federation website here.
IP Federation was founded in 1920 and this publication provides a comprehensive overview of its 100th year, including informative articles on the history of the organisation and key IP industry issues such as:
- IP owning businesses sharing their most valuable assets to help combat covid-19;
- Diversity and Inclusion progress and IP Federation activities;
- Substantive Patent Law Harmonisation;
- International Trade and Intellectual Property;
- Artificial Intelligence and Intellectual Property;
- Why IP Matters