IP Federation, a long-standing member of IPAN, has published its annual newsletter, this year titled “IP Federation Review 2021”, which can be accessed via the publications section of the IP Federation website here.
IP Federation was founded in 1920 and this publication provides a comprehensive overview of its 101st year, including informative articles on relevant IP issues in 2021 and potential future areas of interest in the IP field such as:
- Diversity and Inclusion in the UK’s IP profession;
- IP Federation’s Activities and Campaigns;
- IP Federation Archive;
- Supplementary Protection Certificates;
- Unified Patent Court;
- Trade Marks;
- International Trade and Intellectual Property;
- Data and Artificial Intelligence.